Group Theory Conference
Conference support is provided by the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Saint Louis University (Chair: Michael May, S.J.).
- Local Organizers: and , Saint Louis University
- Local Co-Organizers: Michael May, Julianne Rainbolt and Greg Marks, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Conference Program Committee: Russell Blyth, David Jackson, Luise-Charlotte Kappe (Binghamton University) and Robert F. Morse (University of Evansville)
- Conference Staff: Larry Granda and Ashley Reynolds, graduate students, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Administrative Support: Annette Twells and Bobbi Penrod, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Audio Visual and Computer Support: Daniel Shown, Information Technology Services (Saint Louis University)
- Abstracts: Greg Marks
- Webmaster: Russell Blyth
Breakfast pastries generously provided by La Bonne Bouchée French restaurant. The assistance and generosity of the College of Arts and Science, Ed Ososki (University Events Services), Colleen Casey (Grants Development), Julie Weissman (Planning and Decision Resources), Wendy Hamstra (Admissions), Mary Stephen (Center for Teaching Excellence) and Ed Kidd (University Events Services), Saint Louis University is greatly appreciated.
The information provided by past Zassenhaus conference hosts Luise-Charlotte Kappe, Robert F. Morse and Tuval Foguel has proved invaluable in the planning of Zassenhaus 2007.
Web page design is based on Project 12 of "Eric Meyer on CSS" by Eric A. Meyer (New Rider, 2002). Design and coding in deviation of that project are the responsibility of the webmaster.